- We jam every second Sunday at 2:00pm following the 12:30 AFTM board meeting at Sam's Town Point . Location and details here.
Every Wednesday night, 7:30 - 10 pm, Hancock Recreation Center, 811 E. 41st.
Most third Sundays at the Texas Music Museum ,1109 E 11th St, Austin TX2-5PM Tune\Song circle. All types of traditional music welcome.
- Saturdays starting at 5:00 pm. St Roch's Bar, 515 Pedernales
Meet every WEDNESDAY in the BACK ROOM at Hancock Recreation Center with open Scandinavian folk music jam sessions, open mics, song sessions, and dance events, 7:30pm-9:45pm, FREE. More info and calendars on the Facebook Page, Website, and Twitter.
Bluegrass Jams. For information about Bluegrass jams check the Central Texas Bluegrass Association website.
- Every Tuesday night, 7-7:30pm, Rio Rita's, 1203 Chicon St, Austin, TX. Contact Britt at email@example.com for more information.
- 4th Sunday of each month 2pm-5pm. Meets at homes around town. Beginner jam from 2-3:30pm, Intermediate jam 3:30-5pm. Request to join Yahoo Group to get info and keep in touch with other members.
- Irish - Every Sunday, 7:00 - 10:00 pm
- Every Saturday from about 5PM 'til whenever. St. Roch's Bar 515 Pedernales(just south of E. 6th)