Austin String Band Festival 2019
October 18 through 20
Tickets are available at the gate by cash, check or credit card. Or, you can order in advance.
Order your tickets on-line here...
|General||AFTM Member||Student *|
|Kids under 16||Free|
* students must provide ID
Primitive Site ....................... $15 per night
Site with electricity ................ $20 per night
- Please pay your Friday and Saturday night camping fees at the festival entrance. If you come earlier, pay Camp Ben directly.
- Steam Machine
- Lone Piñon
- Jesse Lége & Bosco Stomp
- Big Cedar Fever
- The Barn Owls with Sharon Isaac
- Stovetop Rangers Reunion
- The Here & Now with Tony Davoren
- Lloyd and April Wright
- Brandi Pace & Dean Barber
- Flat Earth Rounders
- Fiddlers Green
- KOOP Radio
- Mollberg Piano Restoration
- Westbank String Shop
- RK Audiology
- Ellis Mandolins
- Central Waste & Recycling
Yummy grub for carnivores and vegetarians alike served at the Festival Cafe and food trucks.
A Few Reminders
The string band festival is a family friendly event. If you are planning to come to the festival please note the following.
- BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR FOR THE WORKSHOPS OR FOR EXTRA COMFORT.
- BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, BUT NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- NO FIREWORKS OR WEAPONS.
- PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT: Please take your recycling and trash home with you as much as possible. We will gladly provide you with bags
Sorry, No Dogs
We love dogs, but please leave them at home.
NO DOGS ALLOWED except service animals.
Contact us for a list of nearby kennels if needed.