Austin String Band Festival 2019
See you in October 2019!
- Sorry, NO DOGS (except for service animals) are permitted at Camp Ben during the festival. We love dogs, but please do not bring them to the festival. Contact us for a list of nearby kennels if needed.
- Please pay your Friday and Saturday night camping fees at the festival entrance. If you come earlier, pay Camp Ben directly.
- Pack it in, pack it out: Please take your recycling and trash home with you as much as possible. We will gladly provide you with bags!
Tickets are available at the gate by cash, check or credit card. Or, you can order in advance from: Brown Paper Tickets.
|General||AFTM Member||Student *|
|Kids under 16||Free|
A Few Reminders
The string band festival is a family friendly event. If you are planning to come to the festival please note the following.
- BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR FOR THE WORKSHOPS OR FOR EXTRA COMFORT.
- BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, BUT NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- NO FIREWORKS OR WEAPONS.
Yummy grub for carnivores and vegetarians alike served at the Festival Cafe.
Sorry, No Dogs
We love dogs, but please leave them at home.
NO DOGS ALLOWED except service animals.