- Every 2nd Sunday at 2:00pm. El Mercado, 1302 South 1st., Street, Austin, TX.
Every Wednesday night, 7:30 - 10 pm, Hancock Recreation Center, 811 E. 41st.
Every third Sunday, starting August 17. Texas Music Museum 1109 E 11th St, Austin TX2-5PM Tune\Song circle. All types of traditional music welcome.
Bluegrass Jams. For information about Bluegrass jams check the Central Texas Bluegrass Association website.
- Every Tuesday night, about 7:30pm, Rio Rita's, 1308 E. Sixth St, near Navasota.
- 4th Sunday of each month 2pm-5pm. Email AFTMTexas@gmail.com for more information.
Irish - 1st & 3rd Sunday, 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- Cajun - 1st & 3rd Sunday, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
OUT OF AUSTIN JAMS
- Monthly Jam Camps are held on the courthouse square in Fayetteville, Texas on the second Saturday of every month, April through November. Open acoustic jamming is welcome in the Park day and night. Some pickers begin arriving Friday afternoon and will jam well into the night.
- Check the website for more details. Texas Pickin' Park.