- Every 2nd Sunday at 2:00pm. the Cafe Express, 3418 North Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX.
Every Wednesday night, 7:30 - 10 pm, Hancock Recreation Center, 811 E. 41st.
Every third Sunday, starting August 17. Texas Music Museum 1109 E 11th St, Austin TX2-5PM Tune\Song circle. All types of traditional music welcome.
Bluegrass Jams. For information about Bluegrass jams check the Central Texas Bluegrass Association website.
- Every Tuesday night, about 7:30pm, Rio Rita's, 1308 E. Sixth St, near Navasota.
- 4th Sunday of each month 2pm-5pm. Meets at homes around town. Beginner jam from 2-3:30pm, Intermediate jam 3:30-5pm. Request to join Yahoo Group to get info and keep in touch with other members.
- Irish - 1st & 3rd Sunday, 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- Every Saturday from 4PM 'til whenever. St. Roch's Bar 515 Pedernales(just south of E. 6th)
OUT OF AUSTIN JAMS
- Monthly Jam Camps are held on the courthouse square in Fayetteville, Texas on the second Saturday of every month, April through November. Open acoustic jamming is welcome in the Park day and night. Some pickers begin arriving Friday afternoon and will jam well into the night.
- Check the website for more details. Texas Pickin' Park.