Every 2nd Sunday at 2:00pm. Old-time jam session at Tom's Tabooley, 2829 Guadalupe St., Austin. FYI - on Sundays you may park at the adjoining businesses of Burger Tex or Centennial Liquor since they are both closed on Sundays.
Every Wednesday night, 7:30 - 10 pm, Hancock Recreation Center, 811 E. 41st.
- Every other 2nd & 4th Monday, 7 - 11pm, 512-452-3900.
- 1st Wednesday of every month from 7-10pm, 512-614-6491.
Bluegrass Jams. For more information about Bluegrass jams check the Central Texas Bluegrass Association website.
- Every Tuesday night, about 9:00pm, Rio Rita's, 1308 E. Sixth St, near Navasota.
- 4th Sunday of each month 2pm-5pm. Email AFTMTexas@gmail.com for more information.
Irish - 1st & 3rd Sunday, 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- Cajun - 1st & 3rd Sunday, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
OUT OF AUSTIN JAMS
- This is a once a month, acoustic instrument folk / bluegrass / country / old time / gospel / traditional /acoustic singer-songwriter /acoustic soft rock, etc. music jam. It happens in the back room of Star Company Coffee in downtown Round Rock. This jam is intended to be a place where different acoustic music is "allowed" and we are not restricted to just one genre.
- The venue is Star Company Coffee, Downtown Round Rock, 114 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas 78664, 512-401-3811.
- For more information contact Diana & Dan Ost at email@example.com.
- Monthly Jam Camps are held on the courthouse square in Fayetteville, Texas on the second Saturday of every month, April through November. Open acoustic jamming is welcome in the Park day and night. Some pickers begin arriving Friday afternoon and will jam well into the night.
- Check the website for more details. Texas Pickin' Park.