- Every 2nd Sunday at 2:00pm. El Mercado, 1302 South 1st., Street, Austin, TX.
- Every Sunday from 11am-3pm.
- Plaza Saltillo, 412 Comal (at the intersection of 5th and Comal, people tend to meet up at the fountain on the East side of the market).
- What to bring: your instrument(s), a chair/sunscreen/water if you think you will need it (seating can be limited). You also may want to plan ahead with other people who will be going so that you have a guaranteed group, since this is a new session!
- If you are interested in performing as a stage act during the market, please contact Jessie Curry (the music coordinator) at email@example.com.
Every Wednesday night, 7:30 - 10 pm, Hancock Recreation Center, 811 E. 41st.
- Every other 2nd & 4th Monday, 7 - 11pm, 512-452-3900.
- 1st Wednesday of every month from 7-10pm, 512-614-6491.
Bluegrass Jams. For more information about Bluegrass jams check the Central Texas Bluegrass Association website.
- Every Tuesday night, about 9:00pm, Rio Rita's, 1308 E. Sixth St, near Navasota.
- 4th Sunday of each month 2pm-5pm. Email AFTMTexas@gmail.com for more information.
Irish - 1st & 3rd Sunday, 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- Cajun - 1st & 3rd Sunday, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
OUT OF AUSTIN JAMS
- Monthly Jam Camps are held on the courthouse square in Fayetteville, Texas on the second Saturday of every month, April through November. Open acoustic jamming is welcome in the Park day and night. Some pickers begin arriving Friday afternoon and will jam well into the night.
- Check the website for more details. Texas Pickin' Park.